You read that correctly, April 18th is International Juggler’s Day! Who knew such a thing existed? I didn’t, but I do now and so do you and we will enjoy this together!
According to Holiday Insights:
World Juggling Day was originally established in the mid 1980’s as “National Juggling Day” by the International Jugglers’ Association(IJA).
Juggler’s Day celebrates the skill of juggling, and those talented people who can juggle many balls and objects at a time. Common objects include: balls, clubs, swords, plates, rings, and flaming sticks. The best jugglers can juggle up to ten balls at a time.
Without further delay, let’s take a look at these epic juggling fails and appreciate the amount of practice that goes in to becoming a world class juggler:
1. Are those bowling balls?! There is NO WAY this is going to end well, smh
2. Sorry dude, juggling isn’t for you
3. Seriously, I think the guy with the bowling ball would like to have a word with you
4. It’s alright kid, you have your whole life ahead of you
5. Music and Juggling, bringing people together
6. I like how ambitious these two are. Go big or go home!
7. WHAT?! You mean feet can juggle too? In-sane
8. Juggling isn’t just for humans either, don’tcha know
9. Because juggling knives would make me hungry too
10. You’ve reach true juggler baller status when you can juggle with your heels. Who said you couldn’t juggle and look cute? Not me.
What are some of your talents?
Like this post? Get more of this wacky fun on my Facebook page!
Stay cool kids 🙂